- MIIETL and the Avenue Support team want to welcome you, or welcome you back! As a reminder, you may not see your courses until they are activated by the Instructor of the course, or until you have fully completed your registration. If you are having troubles logging in to Avenue, make sure you have enabled your MacID on MUGSI.
Fall Avenue to Learn Support
- As of August 29th, MIIETL and Avenue Support will be moving back to our home on the fifth floor of Mills Library. From August 27th through September 4th, there will be no phone service available, please e-mail or fill out the support form for quickest service. From September 4th to September 14th, there may be delays in responding to phone and e-mail as we are moving. We hope to minimize these delays, where at all possible. As always it is best to enter a support ticket on our Avenue support form.
Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Course Shell Request Form Now Available
- Request your courses now! The Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Course Shell Request Form is now available.
To request your courses, please go to the Avenue to Learn Course Request Form for Registrar Courses at http://avenue.mcmaster.ca/course/course_request_check.php. As a reminder, all courses are created in an inactive state. You as an instructor can see these courses, but students will not be able to see courses until you make the course active.
Fall Avenue Workshop Schedule Available
- Workshops for Avenue to Learn are now available for registration. Please note, that workshops scheduled in June and July are for the current version of Avenue to Learn, while the workshops scheduled in August and September are for the upgraded version (tentatively scheduled for upgrade August 11th). We'll have more information on the coming upgrades over the next month.
Avenue Upgrade Notice
- Please note that Avenue to Learn was upgraded to version 10.3 on Sunday August 10th, from 6 PM to 2 AM. The system was not be available during this time. This upgrade features several improvements to a number of areas in the system, including a significant change to discussions - for most users, however, there will be very few differences from the Avenue you currently know and use. For a more detailed document about the changes occurring, please review this "What's New in Avenue 10.3" document in PDF format. If you have concerns or questions please contact Avenue Support through our support form.